We have been looking for these for a long time. They were made for champagne but will work perfect for drinking terere. Just fill the guampa 2/3 full of your favorite yerba. If it is dusty, hold your hand over the top, invert and shake vigorously to move the dust to the top. Then just insert the bombilla and slowly add ice water the first time, wait for it to absorb they you are good to go with more refreshing ice water. The guampa works best with traditional Paraguayan yerba mate because that is their favorite brewing method.
- Perfect for Terere (Ice water) Tall and Slim
- Double Walled to Keep it Cold
- Durable Long Lasting Finish
- 6 in High, 2.25 inches Wide
- Includes Stainless Steel Bombilla
- Machine Washable