RETURN POLICY INFORMATION
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for you may send them back to us postmarked within 30 days from the invoice date. All yerba mate products must be in unopened packages.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a “return authorization” from us.
- You have up to 30 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card or Paypal account. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase.
Returns may be shipped through USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address:
48 Stonecrest Rd. Talking Rock, Ga. 30175
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us 770*833*6901 or you may e-mail us at [email protected]
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of GoYerbaMate .com Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging and unopened packaging.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
DISCREPANCIES AND SHORTAGES
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.